Tag Archives: Gov. Chris Christie
- New Jersey introduces bill allowing New Jersey casinos to operate during state shutdown
July 7, 2017
NJ lawmakers are no longer taking any chances of Atlantic casinos closing in the event of another state government shutdown due to a budget impasse.
- NFL, DOJ past argument shows sports betting to be a “game of skill”
July 24, 2015
U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch and NFL lawyers have called sports betting a “game of skill” in past legal arguments.
- Revel gets big tax breaks; ratings agencies dump on Atlantic City
January 29, 2015
Revel granted tax concessions; two credit ratings agencies lower their ratings for Atlantic City.
- New Jersey iGaming is One Week Old
December 3, 2013
As New Jersey iGaming celebrates it’s 1st birthday week we take a look at the iGaming revolution in the Garden State.
- Investing The Hard Way: Second Quarter Review
July 1, 2013
In this weeks' Investing the Hard Way - Vince Martin shares his insights on to describe the second quarter for gambling stocks.
- Investing The Hard Way: Caesars’ Big, Stupid Move
April 29, 2013
Vince shares his thoughts on avoiding Caesars Entertainment (CZR) stocks, because of its $21B debt load and exposure to low-growth US market.
Caesars, Gamblit testing skill-based games in Las Vegas
March 30, 2017
Terry Johnson tells casinos avoid marijuana business
October 23, 2017