Tag Archives: Gov. Chris Christie
- Governor Chris Christie to join Sports Betting Hall of Fame at Betting on Sports America
February 19, 2019
Gov. Chris Christie is to be recognised by the sports betting industry for the pioneering role that he played in widening the scope for sports betting.
- New Jersey introduces bill allowing New Jersey casinos to operate during state shutdown
July 7, 2017
NJ lawmakers are no longer taking any chances of Atlantic casinos closing in the event of another state government shutdown due to a budget impasse.
- NFL, DOJ past argument shows sports betting to be a “game of skill”
July 24, 2015
U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch and NFL lawyers have called sports betting a “game of skill” in past legal arguments.
- Revel gets big tax breaks; ratings agencies dump on Atlantic City
January 29, 2015
Revel granted tax concessions; two credit ratings agencies lower their ratings for Atlantic City.
- New Jersey iGaming is One Week Old
December 3, 2013
As New Jersey iGaming celebrates it’s 1st birthday week we take a look at the iGaming revolution in the Garden State.
- Investing The Hard Way: Second Quarter Review
July 1, 2013
In this weeks' Investing the Hard Way - Vince Martin shares his insights on to describe the second quarter for gambling stocks.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014