Tag Archives: Google
- Google confirms plans to okay online casino ads in four US states
6 December 2019
Google confirms rumors that it will permit online casino ads in four US states -- Delaware, Nevada, New Jersey and Pennsylvania -- early in new year.
- Google continues to relax gambling advertising policies
16 October 2019
Tech giant Google updates gambling policy, sports betting ads now okay in US states where it's legal, online gambling ads in Columbia, Kenya and Nigeria.
- Apple, Google purge hundreds of ‘chameleon’ gambling apps
26 September 2019
Trend Micro researchers uncover hundreds of 'chameleon' gambling apps in Apple and Google marketplaces posing as less controversial products.
- FanDuel becomes MLB’s third Authorized Gaming Operator
15 August 2019
Flutter Ent's FanDuel Group becomes Major League Baseball's third Authorized Gaming Operator, gains access to exclusive data for in-play betting.
- Sweden summons gambling licensees to ‘information meeting’
11 July 2019
Sweden's gambling regulator summons its licensees to an 'information meeting' following their protests over the lack of clarity in regulations.
- Russia adds more names to online gambling payment blacklist
8 July 2019
Russia's Federal Tax Service adds 16 names to online gambling payment processing blacklist, while considering new punishments for Google and VPN providers.