Tag Archives: google android
- Aideen Shortt: 2011, Mobile Gambling’s Tipping Point
August 22, 2011
2011 will be seen as the year in which mobile gambling finally comes of age after heralded as the ‘next big thing’ for more than 5 years
- Apple becomes second-biggest company in the world (for a day)
September 24, 2010
Apple briefly becomes second-biggest company in the world in market value terms, but some analysts expect Google Android to put a dent in its futures.
- Google’s Android set to become #2 mobile OS by year’s end
September 11, 2010
Market research firm Gartner predicts Google’s Android will become the second-best-selling mobile operating system by year's end.
- Oracle rejects innovation, embraces patent trolling, sues Android
August 18, 2010
Oracle files intellectual property lawsuit against Google, claiming its Android system infringes on Oracle's ownership of the Java platform.
- Spurned by Apple, Betdaq pins hopes on Google’s Android
July 1, 2010
Irish-based betting exchange Betdaq thinks mobile betting is the future, and that Google's Android is the future of mobile.
- Mobenga launches Unibet sportsbook on Google Android
June 10, 2010
Having launched an iPhone version of the company’s sportsbook last year, Mobenga has now launched Unibet’s sportsbook on smartphone Google Android
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
September 12, 2016