Tag Archives: golf
- PGA Tour to toughen gambling policy in 2018
September 19, 2017
The PGA Tour announces plans to impose a more comprehensive anti-gambling policy in 2018 to "prevent and mitigate betting-related corruption."
- Sportech emerges victorious in long-running £97M VAT case
May 6, 2016
Sportech has won this round in its drawn-out value added tax (VAT) repayment battle against Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HRMC).
- Danny Willett Wins The Masters and Betting Emporium Calls it at 66 to 1
April 12, 2016
Danny Willett comes from nowhere to win The 2016 Masters and the team at the Betting Emporium gave him away as a free tip when he was 66/1.
- PGA Tour exploring deals to provide live tournament data to betting operators
April 7, 2016
PGA Tour issues request for proposals from sports data companies regarding "potential entry into the online sports gaming category.”
- ESLGaming to Create an eSports Hall of Fame; Tiger Woods Will Have to Wait Another Decade to Get Into Golf’s Version
March 31, 2016
ESLGaming has announced plans to preserve the rich history of eSports by announcing their intention to create an eSports Hall of Fame.
- Metric Gaming Announces Agreement with Amaya for Golf Pricing Feeds
February 1, 2016
Metric Gaming today announced a commercial agreement w/ Amaya for the provision of Metric’s pre-game, live and SuperLive golf pricing feeds.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial underway
December 12, 2017