Tag Archives: golden week
- Macau Golden Week strong despite lower visitation
October 10, 2018
Visitation to Macau for Golden Week, was lower than expected, however, gross gaming revenue (GGR) didn’t suffer as they had thought.
- Macau’s Golden Week performance weaker than expected
October 9, 2018
Macau’s Golden Week, which marks the celebration of the anniversary of the founding of China, got off to a strong start just over a week ago.
- Meg-Star opens VIP room at the Venetian Macao
October 3, 2018
Meg-Star Group, a junket investment group out of Macau, has launched its eighth VIP club in Macau coinciding with October Golden Week in Macau.
- After Golden Week, Las Vegas Sands still the best long term Macau pick
October 17, 2017
After Super Golden Week optimism late last month, the mood has soured. Apparently, the record revenues that the casinos were expecting didn’t materialize.
- Macau Golden Week turns out to be not-so-golden at all
October 9, 2017
Gambling operators have apparently counted the chickens before they’re hatched.
- Casino operators upbeat on Macau Golden Week
September 29, 2017
Casino operators may be in for the most lucrative GW in the past decade – as indicated by the number of occupied rooms in different Macau integrated resorts
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018