Tag Archives: Golden Nugget
- MGM/Caesars said to be talking possible merger
November 6, 2018
A new rumor making its way through the industry. MGM has now reportedly started to try and put a deal together that would see it and Caesars become one.
- Caesars acceptance of Golden Nugget merger doubtful
October 23, 2018
According to news article, Caesars’ board, on which Apollo Management and TPG have seats, is rumored to be prepared to unanimously turn down the deal.
- PlaySugarHouse sportsbook chooses NBA over Golden Nugget
October 19, 2018
PlaySugarHouse has switched sports betting licensees, from Golden Nugget to Monmouth Park, due to Golden Nugget owner Tilman Fertitta’s NBA connection.
- Golden Nugget, Caesars reportedly discussing merger
October 18, 2018
According to an exclusive report by Reuters, Caesars Entertainment could be working on a merger deal with the owner of the Golden Nugget Casinos.
- SBTech secures landmark sportsbook partnership with US casino giant Golden Nugget Casinos
July 23, 2018
Industry-leading technology provider to supply cutting-edge omni-channel solution to multi award-winning casino operator in New Jersey and Mississippi.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014