Tag Archives: Golden Nugget
- Golden Nugget launches online and mobile sportsbook
February 22, 2019
The Golden Nugget Atlantic City is now live with their Online and Mobile Sportsbook in New Jersey.
- Rush Street fined $30k for underage NJ online gambling
January 24, 2019
New Jersey's Division of Gaming Enforcement imposes $30k civil penalty on Rush Street Interactive for allowing underage residents to gamble online.
- MGM/Caesars said to be talking possible merger
November 6, 2018
A new rumor making its way through the industry. MGM has now reportedly started to try and put a deal together that would see it and Caesars become one.
- Caesars acceptance of Golden Nugget merger doubtful
October 23, 2018
According to news article, Caesars’ board, on which Apollo Management and TPG have seats, is rumored to be prepared to unanimously turn down the deal.
- PlaySugarHouse sportsbook chooses NBA over Golden Nugget
October 19, 2018
PlaySugarHouse has switched sports betting licensees, from Golden Nugget to Monmouth Park, due to Golden Nugget owner Tilman Fertitta’s NBA connection.
- Golden Nugget, Caesars reportedly discussing merger
October 18, 2018
According to an exclusive report by Reuters, Caesars Entertainment could be working on a merger deal with the owner of the Golden Nugget Casinos.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
New Jersey, Golden Nugget set online gambling revenue records
February 14, 2018
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017