Tag Archives: Golden Nugget casino
- MGM/Caesars said to be talking possible merger
November 6, 2018
A new rumor making its way through the industry. MGM has now reportedly started to try and put a deal together that would see it and Caesars become one.
- Caesars acceptance of Golden Nugget merger doubtful
October 23, 2018
According to news article, Caesars’ board, on which Apollo Management and TPG have seats, is rumored to be prepared to unanimously turn down the deal.
- Golden Nugget, Caesars reportedly discussing merger
October 18, 2018
According to an exclusive report by Reuters, Caesars Entertainment could be working on a merger deal with the owner of the Golden Nugget Casinos.
- New NJ sports betting bill may bench Golden Nugget casino
June 7, 2018
New Jersey lawmakers are set to give its final approval on a sports betting bill that may bar Tilman Fertitta's casino from offering the game.
- Over $1.7M in guarantees at Vegas’ Golden Nugget poker tourneys
May 11, 2018
The Golden Nugget is putting up over $1.7 million in guarantees in events that will be sure to draw large fields.
- Golden Nugget casinos launches one of a kind, enhanced loyalty program
January 17, 2018
Golden Nugget casinos announced that 24K Select Club members across its five casinos can now earn and redeem Comp Dollars.
Golden Nugget Casino owner buys the Houston Rockets for $2.2 billion
September 6, 2017