Tag Archives: golden gaming
- Golden Entertainment reaches $850m deal to buy ACEP casinos
June 13, 2017
Las Vegas’ iconic Stratosphere Casino is under new management as part of the $850m sale of American Casino & Entertainment Properties (ACEP) to Golden Entertainment. On Monday, gaming operator Golden Entertainment announced it would pay $781m in cash plus 4m shares of Golden stock to acquire ACEP, which owns the...
- Golden Gaming, 888 and Treasure Island Receive a Rubber Stamp From the NGC
September 23, 2013
The triumvirate of Golden Gaming, 888 and Treasure Island have received final approval from the NGC to form a marketing alliance; 888 launch snap poker in test mode and their CFO gets richer after selling £1.1m of his shares. In poker news the Nevada Gaming Commission (NGC) has rubber stamped...
- Golden Gaming Inches Closer to a Deal With Treasure Island; Poker Room Closure at Circus Circus; Mandalay Bay Poker Room Gets a Refurb
September 12, 2013
Golden Gaming has received preliminary approval to join the online poker campaign of Treasure Island and 888 Holdings; there are no more clowns playing poker at Circus Circus as the big top closes it’s poker room ‘indefinitely’; and it’s BRAVO for the newly refurbished poker room at Mandalay Bay. It...
- Two more Nevada licenses; AC’s $1.5b online “lifeline”; lottery retailers push back
January 25, 2013
On Thursday, the Nevada Gaming Commission unanimously approved an interactive gaming technology provider license for the US branch of Italian outfit Lottomatica Group. Lottomatica simultaneously announced it would rebrand itself as GTECH, the subsidiary it acquired in 2006 for $4.7b, in a bid to further integrate its operations with US...
- Lottomatica, Golden Gaming receive recommendations for approval on their Nevada licenses
January 10, 2013
Italian gaming company Lottomatica Group had just finished inking a deal with International Game Technology that will now allow the latter to enter the market when the former received the news that their Nevada license application had been given the recommendation for approval by the Nevada Gaming Control Board. Talk...
- Zynga not on the game; Golden Gaming hopes for silver lining in Nevada; Caesars hearing date set
August 15, 2012
Zynga are apparently out of the race to become the new owners of the Ongame Network. Pokerfuse are reporting that a source close to the negotiations has stated that talks for the purchase are ongoing without the presence of the social gaming specialists. Zynga are the first of five prospective...