Tag Archives: golden gaming international
- Indian state of Sikkim to ban locals from betting shops
June 15, 2018
Following a public ruckus by an anti-gambling zealot, Indian state of Sikkim says it will ban locals from entering Golden Gaming's betting shops.
- Activist runs amok over illegal FIFA World Cup 2018 betting in India’s Sikkim
June 13, 2018
An anti-gambling activist in India went into full beast mode after busting an open betting in the Himalayan state of Sikkim.
- Golden Gaming get Sikkim casino license, plot Nepal expansion
December 15, 2017
Golden Gaming announces that it has received a provisional casino license in the Indian state of Sikkim, awaiting similar nod from regulators in Nepal.
- India launches first ‘online’ sports betting shop; online lotteries earn court’s ire
May 14, 2016
Golden Gaming adds sports betting to its 'online' betting palette in the Indian state of Sikkim; online lotteries accused of overreaching.
- ‘Online’ gambling gets underway in Sikkim betting shops
December 8, 2015
The first licensed operators in the Indian state of Sikkim launch intrastate 'online' gambling via terminals in betting shops.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
March 16, 2018
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017