Tag Archives: Goa
- Delta Corp invests $10M in Essel Group’s Jalesh Cruises
March 12, 2019
As part of the agreement with Delta, Jalesh Cruises will become the preferred partner for gaming centers and casinos for the cruise liners.
- More casinos in Goa most likely not in the cards
January 31, 2019
The upcoming draft tourism master plan doesn’t include any gambling expansion in the region.
- Goa might see more inland casinos if recent law draft is approved
January 7, 2019
A new draft tourism policy prepared by the government looks to create an international gaming cluster that would see existing offshore casinos relocated.
- Goa casino operator buys Illinois riverboat as ‘substitute’ vessel
November 9, 2018
Argosy IV, a former Illinois riverboat casino, finds new home as "substitute" vessel for local operator Casino Pride Group.
- Delta Corp. wants a resort casino if Goa regulations change
November 1, 2018
Delta Corp. wants to build an integrated resort (IR) in Goa that includes convention center, a water park, retail space and, of course, a casino.
- India’s Delta Corp posts gains as Goa casino rivals falter
October 17, 2018
India's Delta Corp posts strong fiscal Q2 growth as its Goa casino rivals falter under the weight of the state's increased fees and taxes.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
October 25, 2017
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017
Goa’s newest floating casino runs aground on local beach
July 16, 2017