Tag Archives: Goa
- India probes Goa’s 10 biggest casinos for tax evasion
June 8, 2018
Goa government is demanding the erring casinos to pay the service taxes on their license fees.
- Goa’s floating casinos no place for a street fighting man (or woman)
May 22, 2018
Goa's newest floating casino, the Big Daddy (Maharaja) Casino, under fire for causing traffic jams on jetty and fight between security and guests.
- Goa’s largest land-based casino catches break from high court
May 11, 2018
Court allows Casino Strikes, the largest land-based casino in the Indian state of Goa, to reopen after gov't shut it down for failing to pay license fee.
- Goa casinos pay new fees; Spartan Poker loves Big Daddy
May 8, 2018
Casinos in the Indian state of Goa bite the bullet and pay the government's new license fees; Spartan Poker takes over Big Daddy Casino poker room.
- Delta poised to emerge from Goa license fee debate ‘in better shape’
April 25, 2018
India’s only publicly listed casino gaming company, Delta Corp., had an impressive run in the last quarter of 2017.
- Goa’s land-based casinos want live gaming to offset fee hikes
Goa's land-based casinos demand the right to offer live table games (like Goa's floating casinos) in exchange for paying the new higher license fees.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
March 16, 2018
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017