Tag Archives: Global Market Advisors
- Bill Bryson: Taiwan needs to shift paradigm to accommodate casinos
12 February 2018
Bill Bryson of Global Market Advisors talks about Taiwan’s current gambling landscape.
- GMA: Japan’s casinos to emphasize slots over tables
4 May 2017
A new white paper by Global Market Advisors suggests that Japan's new casinos will put a greater emphasis on slots than other Asia-Pacific casino markets.
- Shaun McCamley: Take a second look on social games
22 February 2017
Shaun McCamley of Global Market Advisors explains how gambling operators could capitalize on the popularity of social games.
- Maharashtra casinos’ $1.09B profit possible, says GMA
7 July 2016
India’s state of Maharashtra will be sitting on a US$1.09B gold mine by the year 2021 if it allows the establishment of land base casinos.
- Shaun McCamley: Vietnam needs to relax its gambling laws to stay competitive
5 July 2016
Shaun McCamley of Global Market Advisors talks about The Future of the gambling in Vietman under the new Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
- India needs more casinos for ‘vastly underserved’ local market, report says
29 April 2016
According to the Global Market Advisors LLC, casino gambling in the country could potentially reach US$10.2B annually by the year 2025.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
28 March 2018
Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
30 January 2019
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
18 January 2016