Tag Archives: Global Market Advisors
- Andrew Klebanow: Higher tax rates make sports betting unfeasible
May 17, 2018
In this interview with Stephanie Tower, Andrew Klebanow of Global Market Advisors explains how hefty tax rates could ruin the U.S. sports betting market.
- Bill Bryson: Taiwan needs to shift paradigm to accommodate casinos
February 12, 2018
Bill Bryson of Global Market Advisors talks about Taiwan’s current gambling landscape.
- GMA: Japan’s casinos to emphasize slots over tables
May 4, 2017
A new white paper by Global Market Advisors suggests that Japan's new casinos will put a greater emphasis on slots than other Asia-Pacific casino markets.
- Shaun McCamley: Take a second look on social games
February 22, 2017
Shaun McCamley of Global Market Advisors explains how gambling operators could capitalize on the popularity of social games.
- Maharashtra casinos’ $1.09B profit possible, says GMA
July 7, 2016
India’s state of Maharashtra will be sitting on a US$1.09B gold mine by the year 2021 if it allows the establishment of land base casinos.
- Shaun McCamley: Vietnam needs to relax its gambling laws to stay competitive
July 5, 2016
Shaun McCamley of Global Market Advisors talks about The Future of the gambling in Vietman under the new Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014