Tag Archives: Global Market Advisors
- Andrew Klebanow: People still like to go to casinos and be entertained
July 2, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Tower, Andrew Klebanow discusses the latest trends in entertainment for integrated resorts.
- Andrew Klebanow: Higher tax rates make sports betting unfeasible
May 17, 2018
In this interview with Stephanie Tower, Andrew Klebanow of Global Market Advisors explains how hefty tax rates could ruin the U.S. sports betting market.
- Bill Bryson: Taiwan needs to shift paradigm to accommodate casinos
February 12, 2018
Bill Bryson of Global Market Advisors talks about Taiwan’s current gambling landscape.
- GMA: Japan’s casinos to emphasize slots over tables
May 4, 2017
A new white paper by Global Market Advisors suggests that Japan's new casinos will put a greater emphasis on slots than other Asia-Pacific casino markets.
- Shaun McCamley: Take a second look on social games
February 22, 2017
Shaun McCamley of Global Market Advisors explains how gambling operators could capitalize on the popularity of social games.
- Maharashtra casinos’ $1.09B profit possible, says GMA
July 7, 2016
India’s state of Maharashtra will be sitting on a US$1.09B gold mine by the year 2021 if it allows the establishment of land base casinos.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
March 16, 2018
Goa’s newest floating casino runs aground on local beach
July 16, 2017
Goa’s beached floating casino finally ready to be rescued
October 13, 2017