Tag Archives: Global Market Advisors
- GMA: Japan’s casinos to emphasize slots over tables
May 4, 2017
A new white paper by Global Market Advisors suggests that Japan's new casinos will put a greater emphasis on slots than other Asia-Pacific casino markets.
- Shaun McCamley: Take a second look on social games
February 22, 2017
Shaun McCamley of Global Market Advisors explains how gambling operators could capitalize on the popularity of social games.
- Maharashtra casinos’ $1.09B profit possible, says GMA
July 7, 2016
India’s state of Maharashtra will be sitting on a US$1.09B gold mine by the year 2021 if it allows the establishment of land base casinos.
- Shaun McCamley: Vietnam needs to relax its gambling laws to stay competitive
July 5, 2016
Shaun McCamley of Global Market Advisors talks about The Future of the gambling in Vietman under the new Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
- India needs more casinos for ‘vastly underserved’ local market, report says
April 29, 2016
According to the Global Market Advisors LLC, casino gambling in the country could potentially reach US$10.2B annually by the year 2025.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
India’s Supreme Court taking another look at sports betting
April 28, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017