Tag Archives: Global Gaming
- Global Gaming still not able to get Ninja back on its feet in Sweden
9 August 2019
The appeal made by Global Gaming to Swedish gaming regulators is still being reviewed, thus it still won’t be able to relaunch the platform.
- Global Gaming to launch NanoCasino.com in Sweden in cooperation with Finnplay
18 July 2019
Global Gaming will be launching their new online casino which marks the first step in the cooperation between the company and Finnplay,
- Betsson takes stake in struggling Swedish rival Global Gaming
16 July 2019
Online gambling operator Betsson takes a 1.8% stake in Swedish rival Global Gaming, boosting the latter company's share price by 55%.
- Global Gaming signs agreement with platform provider Finnplay
10 July 2019
Global Gaming has signed an agreement with the Finnish Finnplay Group through its Maltese subsidiaries today.
- GiG shuts Swedish sportsbook over regulatory uncertainty
9 July 2019
Gaming Innovation Group says it's suspending its Swedish-licensed sports betting operations until the regulatory picture becomes more clear.
- Tobias Fagerlund appointed new CEO and President of Global Gaming
2 July 2019
Global Gaming’s Board of Directors has appointed Tobias Fagerlund as the new President and CEO of Global Gaming with immediate effect from today, July 2nd, 2019.
Kindred Group gambling brands Sweden’s 2nd biggest advertiser
29 January 2019
Global Gaming enters into agreement with payment provider Zimpler
24 December 2018