Tag Archives: global gaming asset management
- Bloomberry Resorts loses court fight with Solaire’s former management firm
September 29, 2016
Singapore tribunal rules that Bloomberry Resorts had no grounds for terminating GGAM's contract to manage Solaire casino operations.
- PAGCOR 2013 revenue misses target; Bloomberry sues to block GGAM share sale
January 25, 2014
PAGCOR's 2013 revenue comes in 5.5% below projections; Bloomberry wins 20-day halt to Global Gaming Asset Management share sale
- Bloomberry secures stock trade suspension after GGAM dumps shares
January 17, 2014
Bloomberry Resorts suspends share trades after former partners Global Gaming Asset Management dump its entire 8.7% Bloomberry stake.
- China visa deal boosts Baha Mar casino prospects; Taiwan seeks Macau investors
December 20, 2013
Bahamas and China ink travel pact, boosting prospects for Baha Mar casino; Taoyuan officials seek Macau investors for gaming near Taipei.
- GGAM responds to Bloomberry split
September 19, 2013
Global Gaming Asset Management is defending its position after Bloomberry Resorts' unexpected dismissal of the service operator last week.
- Bloomberry prepared to run Solaire Manila by itself
September 18, 2013
For now, it appears that Bloomberry is holding off on finding a replacement and is prepared to run Solaire Manila by itself.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018