Tag Archives: global bet
- Daniel Grabher on the exciting rise of virtual sports
July 3, 2019
Daniel Grabher explained the tangible reasons why virtual sports has become a force to reckon with in the sports betting world.
- Virtual Sports with Robert Toth (Key Account Manager at Global Bet) at MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit 2019
April 11, 2019
The evolution of Virtual Sports and what it offers for operators will be discussed at the MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit 2019 by Robert Toth and other panelists.
- Global Bet Virtual Sports signs Sisal Group
December 19, 2018
Global Bet, the world´s biggest independent provider of Virtual Sports, will enhance its presence in Italy after agreeing a deal with Sisal Group.
- Global Bet Virtual continues rapid rise in Italy with Snai Group
February 14, 2017
Award winning Virtual Sports gaming supplier Global Bet will launch its Virtual Sports games with Italy’s leading operator, Snai Group.
- Stuart Trigwell: Virtual sports needs to level-up their game
January 31, 2017
Stuart Trigwell of Global Bet explains why he thinks virtual sports is a real emerging market when it comes to sports betting industry.
- Global Bet and Editec in African Virtual Sports partnership
October 11, 2016
Virtual Sports specialist Global Bet continues to expand its operations within Africa through a new deal with Editec.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014