Tag Archives: GIGSE
- EquiLottery CEO to Premiere Vision for live sports lottery games at GiGse
May 30, 2018
With all eyes on US sports betting at the annual GiGse conference in Miami, the assembled audience of top gaming professionals in North America and beyond.
- GiGse Early Bird closes tomorrow
April 13, 2018
The Early Bird discount for GiGse, which for the first time has been co-located with the LATAM facing Juegos Miami, closes this Friday, April 13th.
- Super Early Bird set to close on game-changing GiGse
March 23, 2018
The Super Early Bird discount by GiGse which provides delegates with up to $600 saving on registration have come to a close today.
- Gaming debates the hot issues at GiGse and Unikrn announce acquisition
April 28, 2017
The role of the Launchpad initiative in helping to nurture new, fledgling businesses, was put into sharp focus on day 1 of GiGse
- All eyes are on San Diego as North American thought leaders converge on GiGse
April 27, 2017
GiGse delegates will be presented with three days of information, insight and networking, with the accent firmly on the future of gaming on the continent.
- FlowPlay sets out philosophy ahead of innovative GiGse
April 21, 2017
FlowPlay and other social casino providers will be presenting on a session around how land-based casinos with established brands can leverage and more
CalvinAyre.com featured conferences & events: April 2017
April 1, 2017
Becky’s Affiliated: Top 5 sessions to attend at GiGse 2016
April 21, 2016
GiGse 2015 Day 1 Recap
April 21, 2015