Tag Archives: Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association
- The GBGA Set Their Sights on the HMRC in UK Gambling Act Wars
October 24, 2014
The Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association continues its legal challenge against the introduction of the UK Gambling Act 2014.
- High Court rejects Gibraltar challenge of UK’s new online gambling law
October 10, 2014
The UK's new online gambling licensing regime will proceed as planned on Nov. 1 after High Court rejection of Gibraltar legal challenge.
- UK online gambling licensing changes delayed a month after High Court hearing
September 25, 2014
The UK pushes back implementation of its new online gambling licensing regime by one month to allow High Court to consider law's legality.
- Cherry exit UK, High Court agrees to hear Gibraltar challenge of UK gambling law
September 16, 2014
Cherry pulling UK-facing biz, won't seek new license; High Court sets Sept. 23-24 date for hearing Gibraltar challenge of UK gambling law.
- UK seek dismissal of Gibraltar gambling law challenge; Mansion announce layoffs
September 11, 2014
The UK gov't asks High Court to dismiss Gibraltar-led challenge of UK's new gambling regime; Mansion to lay off up to 80 Gibraltar staff.
- Gibraltar files legal challenge of UK gambling law, seeks expedited hearing
August 19, 2014
Gibraltar Betting & Gaming Association files legal challenge of UK's new gambling licensing regime, seeks expedited hearing.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014