Tag Archives: GGR
- Nomura analysts not optimistic on Macau’s January GGR
7 January 2020
January's Macau casino revenue is not expected to surpass that of last January, partly in thanks to fears over a spreading virus.
- Macau business owners not optimistic about 2020 GGR
9 December 2019
Gaming analysts have already stated that 2020 might not be the turnaround year for Macau, in terms of gaming revenue, that everyone had hoped it would be.
- GGR estimates in Macau pushed downward
25 November 2019
Given that the gambling scene in Macau has not been as strong as anticipated, gross gaming revenue (GGR) on the year has suffered.
- Macau’s GGR outlook through year’s end looks dim
15 October 2019
Gambling revenue has shrunk compared to a year earlier and the overall appeal of the city has tapered off slightly from before.
- Fitch expects Japan’s GGR to be higher, but at a price to operators
20 September 2019
Fitch thinks the amount could be at least $10 billion, which doesn’t include additional revenue brought in from non gambling revenue.
- Macau VIP GGR won’t be as high as predicted as 2019 draws to a close
10 September 2019
All analysts thought that the second half of 2019 could be better for Macau, but now better numbers suggest that was just a fairy tale.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018