Tag Archives: GGR
- Macau GGR for March to remain flat or fall, analysts say
March 20, 2019
Although the first two months of the year have been relatively decent for Macau’s gaming community, March may not be so hot.
- Nomura updates Macau position amid Chinese economy improvements
March 8, 2019
The Chinese economy is turning green. It is registering general improvements in spite of the ongoing US-China trade war, and this is helping Macau’s position in the gambling industry.
- Galaxy, Sands get a nod from Bernstein analysts
January 18, 2019
After starting the year with a softened outlook, a couple of casino operators in Macau have just received a boost.
- Macau’s monthly GGR to take first hit in over two years
January 15, 2019
The Sanford C. Bernstein brokerage has reiterated the expectation that Macau’s gross gaming revenue (GGR) is going to suffer this month.
- Macau to be saved by the whales in 2H 2019
January 10, 2019
The whales may be swimming away from Macau casinos during the first half of 2019, but they will return during the latter half of the year.
- Macau casinos get off to a sluggish start in 2019
January 8, 2019
Though just barely into the month, the outlook for Macau’s casinos isn’t looking too good for January.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014