Tag Archives: GGR
- Macau’s GGR outlook through year’s end looks dim
October 15, 2019
Gambling revenue has shrunk compared to a year earlier and the overall appeal of the city has tapered off slightly from before.
- Fitch expects Japan’s GGR to be higher, but at a price to operators
September 20, 2019
Fitch thinks the amount could be at least $10 billion, which doesn’t include additional revenue brought in from non gambling revenue.
- Macau VIP GGR won’t be as high as predicted as 2019 draws to a close
September 10, 2019
All analysts thought that the second half of 2019 could be better for Macau, but now better numbers suggest that was just a fairy tale.
- GGR for PAGCOR slips in the second quarter
August 20, 2019
PAGCOR reports that the casino industry in the Philippines picked up $999.7 million in gross gaming revenue (GGR) for the second quarter of the year.
- Okada Manila enjoys a strong July as GGR climbs to $62 million
August 13, 2019
Okada Manila celebrates its gross gaming revenue seeing a huge gain for July a casino operated by Tiger Resort.
- Outlook for Kangwon Land remains positive
August 12, 2019
Kangwon Land has seen some slight improvement since last year and the brokerage firm expects that the improvement will continue as the second half of 2019 develops.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018