Tag Archives: GGR
- Nomura brokerage sees good things for Macau in 2019
November 19, 2018
Nomura forecasts a much better future for Macau, with 2019 producing a substantial windfall for shareholders of U.S.-listed gaming companies.
- Nomura revises Macau 2017 GGR upward
April 3, 2017
Nomura has given Macau casino market a vote of confidence as it revises its gross gaming revenue forecast of Asia’s premier gaming hub upwards.
- Lionel Leong backs Macau govt GGR forecast for 2016
February 23, 2016
Macau Secretary for Economy and Finance Lionel Leong Vai Tac is backing the government forecast for casino gross gaming revenue in 2016.
- Macau GGR falls for 18th straight month
December 1, 2015
Macau casino gaming revenue declined for the 18th straight month in November.
- Gov’t admits Macau will see up to 4.6% drop in GGR due to smoking ban
September 25, 2015
The government of Macau is finally admitting that the city-state's economy will take a huge hit when the casino smoking ban takes effect.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017