Tag Archives: ggam
- Bloomberry Resorts loses court fight with Solaire’s former management firm
September 29, 2016
Singapore tribunal rules that Bloomberry Resorts had no grounds for terminating GGAM's contract to manage Solaire casino operations.
- Singapore arbiter allows GGAM to sell Bloomberry shares, operator’s stock falls
December 14, 2014
Stocks of Bloomberry tumble after a Singapore arbiter gave Global Gaming Philippines the green light to unload its shares.
- Bloomberry gets 10-day extension of its restraining order against GGAM
February 10, 2014
Just when it seemed like the feud between the one-time BFFs had died down after last year's messy split, the lid blew up again last month
- PAGCOR 2013 revenue misses target; Bloomberry sues to block GGAM share sale
January 25, 2014
PAGCOR's 2013 revenue comes in 5.5% below projections; Bloomberry wins 20-day halt to Global Gaming Asset Management share sale
- Bloomberry secures stock trade suspension after GGAM dumps shares
January 17, 2014
Bloomberry Resorts suspends share trades after former partners Global Gaming Asset Management dump its entire 8.7% Bloomberry stake.
- Taiwan proposes 13% gross gaming revenue tax for casinos
April 5, 2013
Taiwanese legislators have reportedly settled on a 13% GGR tax on its proposed casino developments.
Taiwan has more lottery shops than 7-11 stores
April 4, 2017
Taiwan’s Kinmen referendum emphatically rejects casino plans
October 29, 2017
Taiwan police station besieged by bookies demanding cops pay up
November 10, 2017