Tag Archives: Georgia
- Dead daily fantasy sports measure springs to life in Georgia
March 22, 2018
Lawmakers in the U.S. state Georgia are taking yet another swing at regulating DFS this year after a similar measure lost its momentum and died in 2017.
- Yggdrasil goes live with Georgia’s largest operator
June 29, 2017
Yggdrasil Gaming has gone live in Georgia after agreeing a deal with the country’s largest online operator, Adjarabet.
- Arkansas DFS bill hurdles Senate
April 3, 2017
Arkansas inches closer to legalizing daily fantasy sports (DFS) in the state as majority of the senators voted in favor of the fantasy sports bill.
- Daily fantasy sports bill falters in Kentucky congress
March 3, 2017
Daily Fantasy Sports in the state of Kentucky have failed to muster enough support that will push for the enactment of a fantasy sports bill.
- Georgia casino legalization dead for another year
February 27, 2017
The push to authorize casino gambling in the state of Georgia goes down to defeat again after sponsor admits his bill lacks Senate support.
- Georgia lawmakers takes another shot at daily fantasy sports legalization
January 26, 2017
The US state of Georgia is giving the legalization of daily fantasy sports another try – but this time with more politicians backing the proposed bill.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018