Tag Archives: George Danzer
- WSOP Review: George Danzer Wins Bracelet #4; More Heartache For Bonomo & Ohel
June 29, 2016
George Danzer now ties with Max Pescatori for the most World Series of Poker bracelet victories in Europe after coming back from the jaws of defeat in the $10,000 Seven Card Stud Hi-Lo Split-8 or Better. Justin Bonomo rises to his feet. He stuffs his left hand deep into his...
- Betting Market Launched For Top Team Pokerstars Pro Of Scoop 2016
May 6, 2016
ONCHAN, Isle of Man – May 5, 2016 – The 2016 Spring Championship of Online Poker begins in three days, and for the first time poker players and fans will be able to root for and bet on their favourite Team Pros, as PokerStars, an Amaya Inc. (Nasdaq: AYA; TSX:...
- Dealers Choice: Top 10 Dealers Choice Columns Of 2014
December 19, 2014
Every Friday I publish Dealers Choice, my take on some aspect of the wide-ranging world of poker. With Christmas coming up next week, this is a great time to look back at some of my favorites from throughout 2014. Here’s hoping you all have a happy holiday season and lots...
- Calling the Clock: Daniel Negreanu Infuriates PokerStars Regs; Phil Hellmuth Wants to Swap His Wife, and Much More
October 20, 2014
Another week passes into the annals of time, and just in case you couldn’t be bothered to read up on a single piece of poker news, Lee Davy comes to the rescue with his mandatory weekly round-up including: the big winners from The European Poker Tour in London and World...
- George Danzer Wins WSOP-APAC Event #8: AU$5,000 8-Game Mixed, and Takes a Big Lead in the WSOP Player of the Year Race
October 15, 2014
Photo Credit: Bluff.com George Danzer has defeated Scott Clements in heads-up action in the World Series of Poker Asia Pacific Event #8: AU$5,000 8-Game Mixed, and takes a significant lead over Brandon Shack-Harris in the Player of the Year race. George Danzer has won his third World Series of Poker...
- Calling the Clock: Dan Colman Creating History; WSOP Australian Floodgates Don’t Open, and Much More
October 13, 2014
Lee Davy reduces a week long hive of poker activity, into a much more manageable chunk of 1,000 words containing sentences about the champagne supernova antics of Dan Colman, one of Phil Ivey’s baddest ever beats, the ever dwindling numbers at the World Series of Poker in Australia, a whole...
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Phil Ivey is done helping people improve their poker game
April 17, 2017