Tag Archives: geordin hill-lewis
- South Africa rejects online gambling (again), Clickabet launches sports betting
May 27, 2016
South Africa's National Assembly rejects latest attempt to add casino and poker to online betting laws; Clickabet online bet site launch.
- South Africa doubles down on opposition to online gambling expansion
July 17, 2015
South Africa's government establishes "multi-disciplinary task team" to combat unauthorized online gambling operators.
- South Africa online gambling bill tabled as casinos launch anti-online campaign
February 20, 2015
South Africa gets latest version of Geordin Hill-Lewis' online gambling bill while casinos urge citizens to fink on online gambling sites.
- South Africa gov’t says online gambling “must remain a banned activity”
January 16, 2015
South Africa's gov't emphatically rejects proposal to expand online gambling options, says "no amount of control" can mitigate online harms.
- South Africa to give online gambling legislation another try
January 13, 2015
South African MP Geordin Hill-Lewis "confident" that his reintroduced online gambling bill will succeed in 2015.
- Developments, strategies and opportunities in Africa’s gaming sector
August 15, 2014
Updates on the development of online gambling regulations, gaming opportunities will be discussed at Big Africa Summit and Exhibition.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014