Tag Archives: geocomply
- GeoComply wins 2018 Global Gaming Award for Responsible Business of the Year
October 9, 2018
GeoComply is pleased to announce that it is the recipient of the 2018 Global Gaming Award for 'Responsible Business of the Year'.
- GeoComply, gaming industry partners and guests donate $50K to Make-A-Wish® Southern Nevada at G2E fundraising event
October 8, 2018
GeoComply is pleased to announce that they have raised $50K for Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada from a gaming industry event.
- New Jersey regulated mobile wagering makes its debut at Browns-Giants game
August 10, 2018
Sports fans got their first taste of regulated mobile wagering while watching the new-and-improved Browns-Giants during their NFL preseason debut.
- GeoComply receives interim approval as sports wagering supplier in West Virginia
August 8, 2018
GeoComply today announced that it has received interim approval as a sports waging supplier in West Virginia for its geolocation compliance solution.
- SG Digital partners with GeoComply in preparation of regulated sports betting in the US
May 2, 2018
GeoComply today announced that it has signed an agreement with Scientific Games Corporation to provide its market-leading geolocation compliance services.
- Geocomply’s new head office awarded nevada gaming license
February 1, 2017
Last month the Nevada Gaming Commission granted a Geolocation Service Provider License to the new larger company.
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
British Columbia deregisters River Rock Casino VIP host
January 25, 2018