Tag Archives: geocomply
- Geocomply’s new head office awarded nevada gaming license
February 1, 2017
Last month the Nevada Gaming Commission granted a Geolocation Service Provider License to the new larger company.
- Daily fantasy fees fall sixth straight week; DraftKings hire GeoComply; PGA bans DFS
November 23, 2015
Daily fantasy activity fell for the sixth straight week after FanDuel exited New York market; DraftKings hires GeoComply; PGA bans DFS.
- GeoComply Launches “Solus” – Total Geolocation Solution for the Daily Fantasy Sports Industry
October 23, 2015
GeoComply USA, Inc. today announces the launch of "Solus,” its new suite of services for the daily fantasy sports industry.
- Metric Gaming Selects GeoComply for U.S. Sports Wagering Solution
September 25, 2014
Las Vegas-based Metric Gaming LLC, has selected GeoComply to handle its geolocation compliance needs.
- California online poker hearing dares not whisper the name of PokerStars
April 24, 2014
California Assembly holds five-hour online poker hearing at which PokerStars is never mentioned but dominates the conversation.
- David Briggs on Geolocation Services
December 19, 2013
Becky talks to David Briggs on why geolocation services is an essential on every online gambling businesses in the US.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Interview with Eric Vorhees and Roger Ver of BitInstant.com
December 21, 2012