Tag Archives: Genting
- Genting Hong Kong to dispose remaining Norwegian Cruise shares
18 June 2018
Genting Hong Kong is disposing all of its remaining shares in Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. as it beefs up its financial coffers for new investments.
- Genting Malaysia Q1 net profit soars to $86M
25 May 2018
Casino operator Genting Malaysia Berhad (Genting BHD) managed to pull a 15.8 percent net profit growth in the first three months of 2018.
- Genting eyes Andorra’s first casino license
22 May 2018
Genting has placed a $164.6m bid for an integrated resort in Andorra, matched by Cirsa out of Catalan.
- VIPs lift Genting Singapore Q1 2018 net profit to $162.3M
11 May 2018
Net profit of casino operator Genting Singapore Plc accelerated by almost 20 percent in the first quarter of 2018 as high rollers return to Singapore.
- Genting BHD itching to get a hold of Japan casino license
10 April 2018
Malaysia-listed conglomerate Genting BHD is continuously building up its financial war chest as it anticipates a tight bidding for Japan’s casino license.
- Genting eyes casino resort in Philippines’ Boracay Island
20 March 2018
Genting BHD is seeking regulatory approval for the construction of a multi-million dollar casino at the heart of the Boracay Island in the Philippines.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018