Tag Archives: Genting
- Genting Malaysia appealing amended tax deal
25 January 2019
Casino operator Genting Malaysia is hoping that the Kuala Lumpur High Court will provide larger tax savings for the company.
- Genting denies Wynn Resorts’ infringement claim
14 January 2019
Genting Berhad maintains that the appearance of its Resorts World Las Vegas resort could not be confused with that of Wynn Resorts’ trademarked design.
- Genting Hong Kong re-ups deal to buy gaming equipment for cruises
3 January 2019
Genting Hong Kong has signed a three year agreement to buy electronic games for their cruise lines.
- Nepotism at Genting as boss’s son named deputy CEO
2 January 2019
Genting Bhd has indicated that the son of the chairman and CEO of Genting and Genting Malaysia has been appointed as the Deputy CEO of the company.
- Wynn sues Genting over look of Resorts World Las Vegas casino
26 December 2018
Wynn Resorts files a trademark infringement suit against rival Genting over the look of the latter's Resorts World Las Vegas casino project.
- Genting Hong Kong sells off remaining stake in Norwegian Cruise Line
5 December 2018
Genting Hong Kong (Genting HK) has shipped off the remainder of its stake in cruise operator Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH).
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
2 July 2018
Genting Hong Kong trims losses in 2017
5 February 2018
Genting sells out of The Star; is Crown buying in?
14 July 2017