Tag Archives: Genting
- “Serious irregularities” in Andorra casino tender spark legal fight
August 16, 2018
Five casino firms -- Genting, Barriere, Casinos Austria, Circa and Partouche -- file legal challenge of Andorra's awarding of casino license to local firm.
- Malaysian high roller loses $4.2M case vs. Resorts World Sentosa
August 14, 2018
Lady Luck continued to elude a Malaysian businessman after his bid to void his SGD5.9 million casino debt was rejected by Singapore’s high tribunal.
- Genting Singapore sees profits rise, revenue fall
August 6, 2018
A report for Genting Singapore showed a modest improvement in profit of SGD177.6 million (US$129.6 million) despite a 6% decline in revenue.
- Genting Hong Kong trims losses in H1 FY18
July 31, 2018
Business of Genting Hong Kong sailed smoothly in the first half of 2018, resulting in the company expecting its net loss to go down by at least 17 percent.
- Genting sets 2020 deadline for Resorts World Las Vegas opening
July 30, 2018
Genting announced that the $4-billion resort would be ready by 2020 despite the recent concerns that the US-China trade war could cause delays.
- Genting Singapore could be one of first to win Japanese gaming license
July 25, 2018
Genting Singapore has a good chance to win a Japanese gaming license thanks to its trusted gaming experience and solid net cash position.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017