Tag Archives: Genting
- Genting Group head is Malaysia’s top paid executive
8 May 2019
Genting Group CEO Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay pocketed almost $60 million in 2018, making him the largest paid executive in Malaysia to date.
- Genting Malaysia partner Mashpee Wampanoag tribe falling apart
26 April 2019
After falling heavily in debt to Genting Malaysia over a failed casino deal, the Mashpee Wampanoag tribe is descending into chaos.
- New investments could delay deleveraging of Genting
18 April 2019
Genting announced that it had completed the issuance of $1 billion in debt to complete and open Resorts World Las Vegas.
- Genting units offer $1B bond to fund Resorts World Las Vegas
4 April 2019
Resorts World Las Vegas LLC and RWLV Capital Inc. had sold a bond in the amount of $1 billion to help offset the construction costs, according to Genting.
- Genting Malaysia board considers final dividend for 2018
3 April 2019
A single-tier dividend is under approval due to the recommendation of the board of directors, which, if approved, will be distributed in July.
- A-minus given to Genting Resorts World Las Vegas by Fitch
26 March 2019
As Genting Resorts World Las Vegas continues construction of the Las Vegas venue, Fitch Ratings has issued the subsidiary a senior unsecured rating of “A-.”
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
2 July 2018
Genting Hong Kong trims losses in 2017
5 February 2018
Genting sells out of The Star; is Crown buying in?
14 July 2017