Tag Archives: Genting
- Genting Hong Kong sells off remaining stake in Norwegian Cruise Line
December 5, 2018
Genting Hong Kong (Genting HK) has shipped off the remainder of its stake in cruise operator Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH).
- Genting Malaysia price down on tax hike news
November 7, 2018
The company’s share price was down as much as 30%, marking the biggest fall since the company’s stock was first listed in 1989.
- Genting hires Alison Brincat as Head of Affiliates
October 1, 2018
Genting Casinos has appointed Alison Brincat to lead its affiliate program for its GentingCasino.com and Genting Bet brands
- Genting Malaysia plans recovery of $428M Massachusetts investment
September 17, 2018
Genting Malaysia is weighing its options for getting back $427.5 million worth from promissory notes issued for an integrated resort in Massachusetts.
- Genting HK to offer cruises outside Asia in 2019
September 13, 2018
Casino cruise ship operator Genting Hong Kong Group announced plans for its cruises to go beyond Asian waters starting in 2019.
- Genting taps Betsson’s Jeremy Taylor as new digital sheriff
September 3, 2018
Genting taps Betsson group marketing director Jeremy Taylor as the company's new interactive managing director, will head up new Malta interactive office.
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
July 2, 2018
Genting eyes casino resort in Philippines’ Boracay Island
March 20, 2018
Genting Hong Kong trims losses in 2017
February 5, 2018
Genting sells out of The Star; is Crown buying in?
July 14, 2017