Tag Archives: Genting
- Genting units offer $1B bond to fund Resorts World Las Vegas
April 4, 2019
Resorts World Las Vegas LLC and RWLV Capital Inc. had sold a bond in the amount of $1 billion to help offset the construction costs, according to Genting.
- Genting Malaysia board considers final dividend for 2018
April 3, 2019
A single-tier dividend is under approval due to the recommendation of the board of directors, which, if approved, will be distributed in July.
- A-minus given to Genting Resorts World Las Vegas by Fitch
March 26, 2019
As Genting Resorts World Las Vegas continues construction of the Las Vegas venue, Fitch Ratings has issued the subsidiary a senior unsecured rating of “A-.”
- Genting UK dumps London casino over weak sales
March 25, 2019
Genting Malaysia Bhd announced that it has sold the Maxims Club Casino’s operator, Coastbright Ltd., to a Canadian company for $45.6 million.
- Genting founders give up 27% stake in Donaco
March 5, 2019
The founders of Genting Bhd, have given up their share of Donaco International. The Malaysia-based Lims held 27.25% in the casino operator, but have now relinquished them to third parties.
- Genting Malaysia survives 2018 by the grace of tax breaks
February 28, 2019
Genting Malaysia had a few disasters in 2018, but thanks to a lucky tax break, they reported a big profit in the fourth quarter.
Disney, Fox: Genting lawsuit has no merit
November 30, 2018
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
July 2, 2018
Genting eyes casino resort in Philippines’ Boracay Island
March 20, 2018
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017