Tag Archives: Genting
- Genting denies Wynn Resorts’ infringement claim
January 14, 2019
Genting Berhad maintains that the appearance of its Resorts World Las Vegas resort could not be confused with that of Wynn Resorts’ trademarked design.
- Genting Hong Kong re-ups deal to buy gaming equipment for cruises
January 3, 2019
Genting Hong Kong has signed a three year agreement to buy electronic games for their cruise lines.
- Nepotism at Genting as boss’s son named deputy CEO
January 2, 2019
Genting Bhd has indicated that the son of the chairman and CEO of Genting and Genting Malaysia has been appointed as the Deputy CEO of the company.
- Wynn sues Genting over look of Resorts World Las Vegas casino
December 26, 2018
Wynn Resorts files a trademark infringement suit against rival Genting over the look of the latter's Resorts World Las Vegas casino project.
- Genting Hong Kong sells off remaining stake in Norwegian Cruise Line
December 5, 2018
Genting Hong Kong (Genting HK) has shipped off the remainder of its stake in cruise operator Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH).
- Genting Malaysia price down on tax hike news
November 7, 2018
The company’s share price was down as much as 30%, marking the biggest fall since the company’s stock was first listed in 1989.
Disney, Fox: Genting lawsuit has no merit
November 30, 2018
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
July 2, 2018
Genting eyes casino resort in Philippines’ Boracay Island
March 20, 2018
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017