Tag Archives: Genting Singapore
- Genting Singapore reports significant profit decline in third quarter
8 November 2019
With gambling revenue down, Genting Singapore’s overall profits have declined significantly.
- Genting Singapore sees revenue increase, but profit decrease
5 August 2019
Genting Singapore's revenue climbed 13.6% compared to the same period last year, reaching $460.63 million but they would like to see more.
- Genting Singapore sees profits fall in Q1 2019
10 May 2019
Genting Singapore Ltd. has delivered its financial report for the first quarter of 2019, and things could have definitely been better.
- Genting Singapore sees increase in 4Q18 profit, but analysts aren’t impressed
22 February 2019
For the last quarter of 2018, Genting Singapore saw a 13.1% increase year-on-year for its net profit.
- Genting Singapore Q4 VIP market share improves
19 February 2019
Genting Singapore improved its VIP gambling segment market share during Q4, which is setting the stage for further growth throughout the current year.
- Genting receives 3-year extension for Sentosa resort
5 February 2019
Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore, operated by a subsidiary of the Genting Group, has received an extension of its license.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
14 September 2017
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
2 July 2018
Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
25 October 2017