Tag Archives: Genting Singapore
- Genting Singapore sees increase in 4Q18 profit, but analysts aren’t impressed
February 22, 2019
For the last quarter of 2018, Genting Singapore saw a 13.1% increase year-on-year for its net profit.
- Genting Singapore Q4 VIP market share improves
February 19, 2019
Genting Singapore improved its VIP gambling segment market share during Q4, which is setting the stage for further growth throughout the current year.
- Genting receives 3-year extension for Sentosa resort
February 5, 2019
Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore, operated by a subsidiary of the Genting Group, has received an extension of its license.
- Genting Singapore sees profits rise, revenue fall
August 6, 2018
A report for Genting Singapore showed a modest improvement in profit of SGD177.6 million (US$129.6 million) despite a 6% decline in revenue.
- Casino operators jostle for position ahead of Japan license bidding
July 26, 2018
Global gambling operators are now making strategic business maneuvers in Japan as they gear up for the bidding of the first casino license in the country.
- Genting Singapore could be one of first to win Japanese gaming license
July 25, 2018
Genting Singapore has a good chance to win a Japanese gaming license thanks to its trusted gaming experience and solid net cash position.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017