Tag Archives: Genting Singapore
- Genting Singapore sees profits rise, revenue fall
August 6, 2018
A report for Genting Singapore showed a modest improvement in profit of SGD177.6 million (US$129.6 million) despite a 6% decline in revenue.
- Casino operators jostle for position ahead of Japan license bidding
July 26, 2018
Global gambling operators are now making strategic business maneuvers in Japan as they gear up for the bidding of the first casino license in the country.
- Genting Singapore could be one of first to win Japanese gaming license
July 25, 2018
Genting Singapore has a good chance to win a Japanese gaming license thanks to its trusted gaming experience and solid net cash position.
- VIPs lift Genting Singapore Q1 2018 net profit to $162.3M
May 11, 2018
Net profit of casino operator Genting Singapore Plc accelerated by almost 20 percent in the first quarter of 2018 as high rollers return to Singapore.
- Genting BHD itching to get a hold of Japan casino license
April 10, 2018
Malaysia-listed conglomerate Genting BHD is continuously building up its financial war chest as it anticipates a tight bidding for Japan’s casino license.
- Lady luck frowns at Genting Singapore Q4 profit
February 26, 2018
Casino and resorts operator Genting Singapore Plc reported a 16.6 percent net profit tumble in the fourth quarter of 2017.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
July 2, 2018
Genting eyes casino resort in Philippines’ Boracay Island
March 20, 2018