Tag Archives: genting group
- Former Genting Group exec joins Frontier Capital Group as executive chairman
April 19, 2016
Australia-listed casino investor Frontier Capital Group has appointed a former employee of Genting Group as its new executive chairman.
- Resorts World Bayshore all set for groundbreaking, targets 2018 completion
September 17, 2014
Resorts World Bayshore City is expected to break ground within the next 90 days. The first phase is expected to be completed by 2018.
- Maryland annual casino revenue tops $833m; New York firms spend $11m lobbying
July 9, 2014
Maryland's four casinos report $833m in gaming revenue in fiscal 2014; New York casino hopefuls spent $11m lobbying in past two years.
- G2E Recap, Day 2: The Money Guys
September 26, 2013
The “Finance” track offered two sessions that delved into more detail about the challenges facing the Las Vegas and US gambling industries.
- Investing The Hard Way: Whether – And How – To Invest In Genting
May 27, 2013
Vince Martin shares his insight for gambling stock investors on whether to invest in Genting Group and how reasonably valued they are.
- Genting Singapore See Shares Sag As Q1 Earnings Fall
May 4, 2013
Genting Singapore saw its share price fall as 8.1% after the integrated resort release it’s Q1 financial report showing a 35% drop earnings.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Michael Mizrachi to Open a Bitcoin Only Poker Site
November 28, 2014