Tag Archives: Genting Bhd
- Genting BHD net profit grows more than threefold in Q1
May 30, 2017
Malaysia-based Genting BHD’s net profit leapfrog at the start of 2017, driven by its hospitality, leisure, and plantation activities.
- Genting BHD 2016 earnings jumped 125 percent
February 24, 2017
Malaysia-based Genting BHD’s 2016 earnings soared by 125 percent, thanks to a one-off gain in the fourth quarter from the disposal of the group’s investment
- New tax, low gambling spenders dampen Genting Malaysia’s Q1 revenue
May 26, 2016
New taxes and lower spending from high-rollers in Malaysia have sent Genting BHD’s 2016 first quarter profit crashing by 79% year-on-year.
- Travellers International remains bullish on PH gaming market
January 12, 2015
Travellers remains confident that the Philippines' gaming market will continue to see robust returns, despite Macau slowdown.
- Genting HK posts $180M profit in 1H 2014; Genting Bhd interested in Spain casino license; plans to add more VIP rooms in Malaysia
July 28, 2014
Genting Hong Kong Ltd projects $180M in net profit for the first half of the year while Genting Bhd is interested in SPain Casino License.
- Genting Shaking Off Assets in Both Malaysia and the UK
March 5, 2013
In gambling news, Genting Bhd submitted (4QFY12) reports of a net profit of RM2.48 billion ($802 million) on revenue of RM4.49 billion.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014