Tag Archives: Genting Bhd
- Genting BHD net profit grows more than threefold in Q1
May 30, 2017
Malaysia-based Genting BHD’s net profit leapfrog at the start of 2017, driven by its hospitality, leisure, and plantation activities.
- Genting BHD 2016 earnings jumped 125 percent
February 24, 2017
Malaysia-based Genting BHD’s 2016 earnings soared by 125 percent, thanks to a one-off gain in the fourth quarter from the disposal of the group’s investment
- New tax, low gambling spenders dampen Genting Malaysia’s Q1 revenue
May 26, 2016
New taxes and lower spending from high-rollers in Malaysia have sent Genting BHD’s 2016 first quarter profit crashing by 79% year-on-year.
- Travellers International remains bullish on PH gaming market
January 12, 2015
Travellers remains confident that the Philippines' gaming market will continue to see robust returns, despite Macau slowdown.
- Genting HK posts $180M profit in 1H 2014; Genting Bhd interested in Spain casino license; plans to add more VIP rooms in Malaysia
July 28, 2014
Genting Hong Kong Ltd projects $180M in net profit for the first half of the year while Genting Bhd is interested in SPain Casino License.
- Genting Shaking Off Assets in Both Malaysia and the UK
March 5, 2013
In gambling news, Genting Bhd submitted (4QFY12) reports of a net profit of RM2.48 billion ($802 million) on revenue of RM4.49 billion.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013