Tag Archives: Genius Sports Group
- PGA Tour to toughen gambling policy in 2018
September 19, 2017
The PGA Tour announces plans to impose a more comprehensive anti-gambling policy in 2018 to "prevent and mitigate betting-related corruption."
- ACB selects Genius Sports to unlock the value of its data
October 14, 2016
- Lega B selects Genius Sports as Official Data Partner
October 5, 2016
- Genius Sports partners with British Horseracing Authority to develop its betting data monitoring technology
September 21, 2016
Genius Sports, a global leader in sports data technology, commercialisation and integrity services, has been selected by BHA.
- Steven Burton to join Genius Sports as Director of Integrity, Governance and Sports Partnerships
August 3, 2016
Burton, “the foremost legal authority” in sports data, is to join Genius Sports as Director of Integrity, Governance & Sports Partnerships.
- IOC taps Genius Sports to track 2016 Rio Olympics betting
July 29, 2016
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has tapped a gambling watchdog that will monitor any forms cheating in the games.
France sets new online sports betting turnover, revenue records
September 7, 2016
Okada Manila plans to build port for large cruise ships
September 26, 2016
Philippines bans govt officials, employees in casinos
July 18, 2016
DJI Holdings rebrands as BNN Technology
September 22, 2016