Tag Archives: Gavin Isaacs
- New chairman Gavin Isaacs brings gaming expertise to SBTech
January 2, 2019
Sports betting and gaming technology supplier SBTech announced that it has tapped Gavin Isaacs as its new non-executive chairman.
- Gavin Isaacs steps down from board of Scientific Games
December 12, 2018
The gaming equipment supplier said that Galvin Isaacs is giving up his seat on the board, as well as his position as vice-chairman of the company.
- Gavin Isaacs: Regulators’ gray market perception has changed for the better
March 12, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Gavin Isaacs of Scientific Games explains how regulators’ perception of gray market impacts mergers and acquisitions.
- Scientific Games carves out interactive unit to boost channel growth
September 8, 2016
Scientific Games Corp designated as “unrestricted subsidiaries under its debt agreements.”.
- Shares slide after Scientific Games appointed gambling greenhorn as new CEO
August 8, 2016
Scientific Games Corp. has named a new man to replace Gavin Isaacs as its CEO, a move that sent the company’s shares plummeting.
- Scientific Games exceeds expectations despite loss
November 10, 2015
Scientific Games boss says the company has established a solid foundation in the gaming sector despite a loss-making third quarter.
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
Scientific Games appoints new digital chief as Matt Davey exits
December 17, 2018
New chairman Gavin Isaacs brings gaming expertise to SBTech
January 2, 2019
Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018