Tag Archives: Gavin Isaacs
- Scientific Games carves out interactive unit to boost channel growth
September 8, 2016
Scientific Games Corp designated as “unrestricted subsidiaries under its debt agreements.”.
- Shares slide after Scientific Games appointed gambling greenhorn as new CEO
August 8, 2016
Scientific Games Corp. has named a new man to replace Gavin Isaacs as its CEO, a move that sent the company’s shares plummeting.
- Scientific Games exceeds expectations despite loss
November 10, 2015
Scientific Games boss says the company has established a solid foundation in the gaming sector despite a loss-making third quarter.
- Gavin Isaacs on tapping the evolving table games market in Asia
October 22, 2015
Gavin Isaacs and Rebecca Liggero discuss the changes and challenges that Asia’s table games market will face over the next year.
- Casino gaming industry titans to convene for roundtable at G2E 2015
August 10, 2015
Caesars Entertainment, Scientific Games and Rush Street bosses to convene for roundtable at G2E 2015 Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Placing Gambling ‘Universe’ at Players’ Fingertips
July 29, 2015
SG is on a roll with no signs of stopping anytime soon. Rebecca talks to Isaacs on their plan to link land-based, online & social gaming.