Tag Archives: Gary Shaw
- Nektan Q3 gaming revenue jumps 44.8%
April 9, 2018
White label gaming software and services provider Nektan Plc. posted a 44.8 percent revenue growth in the third quarter of FY 2017-2018.
- Nektan launches into Asia
March 5, 2018
Nektan an international B2B and white label gaming software and services provider, has successfully launched into the Asian market.
- Nektan’s US subsidiary respin partners with Seven Feathers Casino Resort
December 15, 2017
- Nektan boosts player management with launch of Newlette CRM and enhanced business intelligence tools
October 6, 2017
White label partners to benefit from advanced data-driven customer relationship management
- NEKTAN PLC acquires digital marketing firm from Betfred founder
July 5, 2017
NEKTAN PLC has announced the acquisition of Nektan Marketing Services in a deal with Fred Done (Betfred) and Warren Jacobs (ActiveWin Media).
- Nektan taps ex-IGT executive for CEO post
May 19, 2016
Former International Game Technology PLC commercial director Leigh Nissim will soon call the shots in gaming content provider Nektan PLC.
Star Entertainment gets Brisbane casino license
October 14, 2016
Philippines bans govt officials, employees in casinos
July 18, 2016
IGT shares may have topped last year
May 30, 2017