Tag Archives: Gary Pretlow
- Betting kiosks could be coming to Madison Square Garden
March 5, 2019
A bill introduced by New York Assemblyman Gary Pretlow last Thursday hopes to expand the state’s gambling opportunities.
- New York inches ever closer to regulated online poker
May 10, 2017
New York Senate committee approves online poker bill but key Assembly pol appears to be backing away from earlier comments of favorable reception.
- New York’s online poker fate won’t be known until June
March 21, 2017
New York's online poker legislative showdown isn't likely to face its final battle until June, according to poker's top backer in the state Assembly.
- Key New York Assemblyman signals online poker support
February 26, 2017
New York Assemblyman J. Gary Pretlow says he doesn't anticipate "too much opposition" to Assembly approving online poker legislation in 2017.
- New York gets second online poker bill in as many weeks
February 8, 2017
New York gets its second online poker bill in as many weeks as Assemblyman Gary Pretlow files identical bill to last week's state senate measure.
- New York lawmaker mulls challenging federal sports betting ban
August 22, 2016
A state assemblyman wants to take things further and has expressed interest in passing a law that would legalize sports betting in New York.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017