Tag Archives: garden city group
- Full Tilt Poker payment details
August 17, 2013
The claims administrator for Full Tilt Poker's former US players posts update on remission process, saying instructions coming Sept. 16.
- Full Tilt Poker claims administrator says payout process to commence ‘shortly’
August 2, 2013
Full Tilt Poker Claims Administrator says payout process to commence 'shortly' with balances calculated as of April 15, 2011.
- More delays loom for Full Tilt player reimbursements
July 22, 2013
With no progress still being made in that front, significant steps forward regarding the whole reimbursement issue could still take more than two years
- Avoine drops claim to Absolute Poker software, domain names
June 4, 2013
The US Department of Justice reaches deal with Avoine to drop claim against Absolute Poker assets, including software and domain names.
- Garden City Group named as Full Tilt Poker claims administrator
March 13, 2013
The US Department of Justice has appointed Garden City Group as claims administrator to handle Full Tilt Poker compensation for US players.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
US says North Korea culprit behind Bangladeshi bank heist
March 23, 2017
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
April 16, 2011
US DOJ reverses its 2011 opinion on scope of Wire Act
January 15, 2019