Tag Archives: gan
- GAN reveals identity of European-facing online gambling client
January 23, 2018
Gaming technology provider GAN reveals that its mystery European-facing real-money online gambling client is Oklahoma's Chickasaw Nation.
- GAN, SBTech ink US-facing sports betting partnership
January 15, 2018
Gaming technology providers GAN and SBTech ink prospective strategic partnership in anticipation of US legalizing sports betting.
- GAN user base grows in Q3
December 5, 2017
The user base of British online gaming technology provider Game Account Network (GAN) has grown to almost 3 million in the third quarter,
- GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Gaming technology provider GAN plans Q4 launch of real-money 'Overseas Internet Casino' for a still-unidentified "major US casino operator."
- Betfair NJ partners with GAN & Colossus Bets to introduce cash-out to US gaming audiences
August 4, 2017
The US giant has partnered with leading gaming provider Game Account Network (GAN) and cash-out pioneer Colossus Bets, bringing cash-out to the US market
- GAN’s social casino customers playing more, spending less
July 6, 2017
Online gaming tech provider GAN says users of its Simulated Gaming product were playing more but spending less during Q2 2017.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017