Tag Archives: gan
- Parx rolls the dice on sports betting in Pennsylvania
August 1, 2018
Parx Casino is in talks with British technology company GAN to use the company’s sports betting solution for both online and on-property action.
- GAN raises $10M for US sports betting expansion
May 21, 2018
Game Account Network Plc. has started cleaning its balance sheets and beefing up its financial coffers in a bid to widen its commercial footprint in the US.
- GAN sign Goldbet Italy deal, extend Betfair New Jersey pact
April 19, 2018
Online gambling tech provider GAN inks B2B deal with Goldbet, the company's ninth Italian client, extends New Jersey deal with Betfair online casino.
- GAN celebrates first ‘clean earnings’ since 2013
March 29, 2018
Online gambling tech provider GAN celebrates first 'clean earnings' since 2013 following strong growth in real-money and free-play online gambling in US.
- GAN reveals identity of European-facing online gambling client
January 23, 2018
Gaming technology provider GAN reveals that its mystery European-facing real-money online gambling client is Oklahoma's Chickasaw Nation.
- GAN, SBTech ink US-facing sports betting partnership
January 15, 2018
Gaming technology providers GAN and SBTech ink prospective strategic partnership in anticipation of US legalizing sports betting.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017