Tag Archives: gan
- GAN user base grows in Q3
December 5, 2017
The user base of British online gaming technology provider Game Account Network (GAN) has grown to almost 3 million in the third quarter,
- GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Gaming technology provider GAN plans Q4 launch of real-money 'Overseas Internet Casino' for a still-unidentified "major US casino operator."
- Betfair NJ partners with GAN & Colossus Bets to introduce cash-out to US gaming audiences
August 4, 2017
The US giant has partnered with leading gaming provider Game Account Network (GAN) and cash-out pioneer Colossus Bets, bringing cash-out to the US market
- GAN’s social casino customers playing more, spending less
July 6, 2017
Online gaming tech provider GAN says users of its Simulated Gaming product were playing more but spending less during Q2 2017.
- GAN narrows FY16 net losses as revenue rises nearly one-third
May 30, 2017
Online casino technology supplier GAN reports year-on-year reduction in its net loss for 2016 thanks to revenue rising nearly one-third.
- GAN receives online nod from New Jersey, £2m from CEO
April 18, 2017
Online gaming technology provider GAN officially wins New Jersey real-money online gambling license, gets £2m loan from CEO Smurfit.
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
Golden Nugget flirts with NJ online gambling revenue record
November 15, 2017