Tag Archives: Gaming
- Konami Holdings sees 16% jump in revenue
1 November 2019
The latest financial data for Konami Holdings Corp. has been released by the company and things look good.
- G2E 2019: Takeaways from the analysts
23 October 2019
The latest edition of the annual Global Gaming Expo (G2E) has come to a close in Las Vegas and was another overwhelming success.
- Digital marketing and working with affiliates in gaming vs financial websites – How to do it properly?
9 October 2019
The gaming affiliate industry has not died out yet and even if it has encountered certain regulations across several European jurisdictions, it is still alive and kicking.
- Millions of dollars in senior notes up for grabs by IGT
10 September 2019
IGT announced yesterday that it will offer $551.5 million in senior notes to institutional investors in order to continue its innovation and new product rollout.
- Betsson to launch new games from Gaming Realms line
5 September 2019
Betsson is hoping that the addition of new content to its arsenal will help it to stand out from the competition.
- Ainsworth sees drop in annual profit
28 August 2019
Ainsworth Game Technology would probably like to go back and do its most recent fiscal year all over again, profit for the year dropped 65.9% from the previous fiscal year.
Novomatic to acquire majority stake in Ainsworth Game Technology
25 February 2016
Novomatic backs down on Ainsworth stake
31 July 2018
Gladstone steps down as Ainsworth CEO
25 September 2018