Tag Archives: Gaming
- Inspired acquires Novomatic tech branch
June 13, 2019
Inspired Entertainment, Inc. announced that they are set to acquire Novomatic UK to give it better leverage across Europe and other countries.
- Trade war between US, China continues assault on gaming stocks
May 29, 2019
The trade war between the US and China lingers and currently appears to be in somewhat of a stalemate without much movement in either direction.
- US-led casino pipeline could hurt Asia’s market: Union Gaming
May 22, 2019
The U.S. gaming industry wants to put together a $65-billion development pipeline that would see the construction of new casinos and resorts across Asia.
- UK’s online gambling operators might have licenses canceled
May 20, 2019
Tom Watson, the Deputy Leader of the UK’s Labour Party thinks the entire online gaming industry is fouled up and basically wants it to be scrapped.
- National Indian Gaming Commission looking for a new chairman
April 30, 2019
The chairman of the National Indian Gaming Commission, Jonodev Osceola Chaudhuri, has announced that he is giving up his position.
- Gaming tax revenue in Macau surges 6% in Q1
April 23, 2019
The increase came despite a year-on-year fall in Macau’s casino gross gaming revenue (GGR) in the first three months of 2019.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018