Tag Archives: Gaming Stocks
- Gaming stocks are testing major support, what next?
13 November 2018
The war is being waged between bulls and bears at the very end of the weekly chart, with the 200WMA being the front lines.
- Is this bear market cyclical or secular? Upcoming earnings will shed clues
30 October 2018
Right now we are clearly in the midst of yet another cyclical bear. The question is will it turn into a secular trend.
- Stay safe, the skies are darkening
9 October 2018
October is here, and the clouds are getting darker. The gaming capital markets are signaling that the worst is yet to come.
- 2017 gaming stocks year in review
19 December 2017
As 2017 comes to a close, Rafi Farber looks back at the events that has made the year to be one of the strangest, most disruptive in decades.
- Your 2017 guide to investing in gaming stocks
3 January 2017
What’s going to happen this year in gaming stocks? As always nobody knows, but here are things to look for this coming year and how to play them
- 2016 Gaming Stocks In Review
13 December 2016
As 2016 comes to a close, let’s reassess and see where we stand for the year, and go through which current positions should be held, and which sold.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017