Tag Archives: gaming standards association
- Gaming Standards Association (GSA) and iGaming Academy launch Game Authentication Terminal (GAT) standard course
May 23, 2017
The Gaming Standards Association and iGaming Academy have launched “GSA Executive Overview: Game Authentication.”
- GSA partners with iGaming Academy to host e-learning sessions on GSA’s industry standards
January 27, 2017
GSA has partnered with e-learning specialists iGaming Academy to develop and host a series of e-learning modules related to GSA standards.
- Gaming Standards Association (GSA) creates GSA Europe Association
January 23, 2017
GSA Europe Association formally launches at the upcoming ICE Totally Gaming tradeshow in London, and attendees are encouraged to visit GSA’s stand ND6-A
- MODQs – Setting the Standards
April 9, 2014
In the online gambling industry, self-regulation has become an extremely important aspect of gaining credibility.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The path to developing baseline standards in a regulated US market
March 20, 2014
Peter DeRaedt's main objectives at the moment is facilitating process of creating baseline standards for the online gambling industry in US.
- Playtech Joins the Gaming Standards Association
January 24, 2014
Playtech joins the Gaming Standards Association as their first platinum member from the online gaming world in a bid to improve standards.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017