Tag Archives: gaming standards association
- Gaming Standards Association (GSA) creates gaming blockchain committee
February 13, 2018
The Gaming Standards Association (GSA) and GSA Europe have created a new Technical Committee dedicated to blockchain use.
- Gaming Standards Association kicks off 20th anniversary celebration at ICE 2018
January 30, 2018
The Gaming Standards Association (GSA) is marking 20 years of bringing vital standards to the gaming industry and will be on stand ND7-A at ICE 2018.
- Gaming Standards Association (GSA) and iGaming Academy launch Game Authentication Terminal (GAT) standard course
May 23, 2017
The Gaming Standards Association and iGaming Academy have launched “GSA Executive Overview: Game Authentication.”
- GSA partners with iGaming Academy to host e-learning sessions on GSA’s industry standards
January 27, 2017
GSA has partnered with e-learning specialists iGaming Academy to develop and host a series of e-learning modules related to GSA standards.
- Gaming Standards Association (GSA) creates GSA Europe Association
January 23, 2017
GSA Europe Association formally launches at the upcoming ICE Totally Gaming tradeshow in London, and attendees are encouraged to visit GSA’s stand ND6-A
- MODQs – Setting the Standards
April 9, 2014
In the online gambling industry, self-regulation has become an extremely important aspect of gaining credibility.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014