Tag Archives: gaming revenues
- Robust gaming powers Macau Q2 GDP
August 29, 2017
Macau’s GDP expanded by 11.5 percent in the second quarter on the back of a robust gambling business in the former Portuguese enclave.
- Macau’s GGR Numbers Up Slightly in June – Data
July 1, 2016
Macau casino’s GGR continue to indicate signs of recovery despite posting an 8.5 percent slump in June, according to official data.
- Macau’s gaming revenue continues to disappoints with 9.8% fall in May
June 1, 2016
Macau’s gaming revenue continues its free fall at 9.8 percent in May, much lower than the analysts’ estimates.
- Moody’s downgrades Macau’s credit rating over falling gaming revenues
May 26, 2016
Moody's has painted a bleak picture over Macau’s faltering economy horizon as it downgraded the city state’s sovereign debt status.
- Macau May Have Bottomed, But Good Luck Growing From Here
March 15, 2016
Word is spreading that Macau may have finally bottomed out. In terms of top line gross gaming revenue, that may be.
- Macau February gross gaming revenue best in 20 months
March 1, 2016
February kind of lived up to its promise as Macau posted its best monthly gross gaming revenue since October last year.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017