Tag Archives: gaming revenue
- July headwinds keep Macau casino GGR growth at 10.3%
August 1, 2018
Macau casinos’ gross gaming revenue (GGR) chalked a 10.3 percent growth in July despite the headwinds it faced last month.
- Macau casino GGR slowdown extends into June
July 2, 2018
Casino gross gaming revenue (GGR) in Macau grew at a moderate pace in June, much to the disappointment of gaming analysts.
- Macau casino GGR fizzles in May
June 1, 2018
Gross gaming revenue of Macau casinos sputtered to 12.1 percent in May after having a stellar April results.
- Scientific Games shakes up board after modest Q1 2018 gains
May 3, 2018
A game of musical chairs has commenced at Scientific Games Corp., after the company posted a modest revenue gain in the first three months of 2018.
- Fitch: Capacity rule stymies Japan gambling revenue
April 27, 2018
- Macau approves new baccarat side bet options
April 26, 2018
Lucky Six, a popular side bet in baccarat, has been approved by Macau’s Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018