Tag Archives: gaming revenue
- Okada Manila sees huge gains in first half of 2019
July 15, 2019
The casino’s gross gaming revenue (GGR) for the first six months has seen substantial gains and it continued to impress throughout the period.
- Analysts predict 4% GGR growth for Macau casinos in May
May 28, 2019
Macau’s casino industry has been extremely calm so far this year—much calmer than anyone would have liked to have seen.
- Strong online performance boosts GVC revenue for Q1
April 5, 2019
GVC Holdings PLC has reported growth of 8% on its net gaming revenue for the quarter, driven by better performance in virtual sports and gambling bets.
- Macau rebounds in February to see GGR growth once again
March 1, 2019
After a down month in January, Macau has rebounded to see GGR growth in February off of a fantastic Chinese New Year.
- Philippine gaming regulator’s net income jumps 500% in 2018
February 1, 2019
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) reported net income of $604.41 million for 2018, an increase of over 500% year on year.
- PAGCOR expects record revenues in 2019 amid regional competition
January 23, 2019
State regulator the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) anticipates another year of record highs in gross gaming revenue (GGR).
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018