Tag Archives: gaming revenue
- VIP, premium mass drive Macau’s gaming revenue up 23% in November
December 1, 2017
November marks the 16th consecutive month of growth for the world’s gambling hub of Macau.
- Fewer jumpers for goalposts as global gaming revenue on par with sports
According to the latest research from Newzoo, the gaming industry is neck and neck with the sporting industry in terms of accumulated billions.
- Lionel Leong: Macau casino winning streak to continue in 2018
November 6, 2017
The Macau government has expressed optimism that the best is yet to come to the former Portuguese enclave as it predicts higher casino GGR next year.
- Macau reaps $8.54B gambling tax revenues in nine months
October 25, 2017
- Macau VIP expands 35 percent in Q3
October 16, 2017
Asia’s premier gambling hub continues to enjoy a robust VIP segment in the third quarter based on the figures released by the DICJ.
- Typhoon-stricken Macau notches surprising September casino GGR
October 2, 2017
Typhoon Hato may have inundated several integrated resorts in Macau but it isn’t enough to dampen the special administrative region’s casino GGR.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017