Tag Archives: gaming revenue
- Philippine gaming regulator’s net income jumps 500% in 2018
February 1, 2019
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) reported net income of $604.41 million for 2018, an increase of over 500% year on year.
- PAGCOR expects record revenues in 2019 amid regional competition
January 23, 2019
State regulator the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) anticipates another year of record highs in gross gaming revenue (GGR).
- Macau mass-market baccarat up 21.5% in 2018
January 17, 2019
Gross revenue from mass-market baccarat in Macau totaled MOP102.40 billion ($12.69 billion) for 2018, up 21.5% year on year.
- All casinos in Portugal found success in 2018
January 16, 2019
Casinos across the Portuguese landscape enjoyed a slight uptick in performance last year. Compared to figures from 2017.
- Regulator remits $49M in dividends to Philippine gov’t in 2018
January 8, 2019
PAGCOR remitted PHP2.59 billion ($49.36 million) in dividend contributions to the Philippine government during 2018.
- Don’t expect 2-digit GGR growth in Macau for now, say analysts
January 3, 2019
Casinos took in a total of $37.57 billion across the 12-month period and operators would certainly love to see a similar increase in 2019.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014