Tag Archives: gaming revenue
- Macau gambling income from inward investments up 34.5% in 2017
October 15, 2018
Income from inward direct investments in gaming in Macau reached MOP37.9 billion ($4.7 billion) in 2017, a year-on-year increase of 34.5%.
- Macau Golden Week strong despite lower visitation
October 10, 2018
Visitation to Macau for Golden Week, was lower than expected, however, gross gaming revenue (GGR) didn’t suffer as they had thought.
- Typhoon Mangkhut spares Macau’s September gaming revenue
October 1, 2018
First-ever total casino closure aside, Macau has been “relatively spared” by the wrath of Typhoon Mangkhut.
- Gaming Realms revenue down $5.2M for H1 2018
September 28, 2018
Gaming Realms posted revenue of £11 million ($14.41 million) for the first half of the year, 27% lower than the first half of 2017.
- Macau 2018 growth forecast at 5.8%
September 25, 2018
The Macau economy is expected to grow 5.8% for this year, followed by 3.9% growth in 2019, according to a report by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
- Rich Goldman profits up, revenue down for 2018 1H
September 24, 2018
Rich Goldman Holdings Ltd, formerly the Neptune Group, posted higher profits in the first half of 2018 compared to the same period last year.
VIP, premium mass drive Macau’s gaming revenue up 23% in November
December 1, 2017
Macau extends casino GGR winning streak in January 2018
February 1, 2018
Macau $3.2B March GGR beats analysts’ estimates
April 2, 2018
Macau VIP expands 35 percent in Q3
October 16, 2017