Tag Archives: Gaming Realms
- Gaming Realms revenue down $5.2M for H1 2018
September 28, 2018
Gaming Realms posted revenue of £11 million ($14.41 million) for the first half of the year, 27% lower than the first half of 2017.
- Simon Collins: Multiplayer is the common theme for new games
August 15, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Gaming Realms Plc founder Simon Collins shares what operators can learn from the popular free-to-play games.
- GiG signs deal with mobile real money and social games developer Gaming Realms
April 3, 2018
GiG is very pleased to announce the integration of Gaming Realms’ popular mobile real money and social games into GiG’s full-service platform.
- Leander Games enters new Realms
February 8, 2018
New agreement will see Gaming Realms content made available to all Leander customers.
- IWG launches Big Money Slingo bonus
November 15, 2017
IWG – a world leader in supplying online, instant win games – has announced the launch of Big Money Slingo Bonus.
- Simon Collins on startups: Give up day jobs to raise funds
March 2, 2016
Simon Collins explains why startups need to show their conviction in order to get other people’s money onto their ideas.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017