Tag Archives: Gaming Realms
- GiG signs deal with mobile real money and social games developer Gaming Realms
April 3, 2018
GiG is very pleased to announce the integration of Gaming Realms’ popular mobile real money and social games into GiG’s full-service platform.
- Leander Games enters new Realms
February 8, 2018
New agreement will see Gaming Realms content made available to all Leander customers.
- IWG launches Big Money Slingo bonus
November 15, 2017
IWG – a world leader in supplying online, instant win games – has announced the launch of Big Money Slingo Bonus.
- Simon Collins on startups: Give up day jobs to raise funds
March 2, 2016
Simon Collins explains why startups need to show their conviction in order to get other people’s money onto their ideas.
- iGaming Entrepreneur Conference 2015 Recap
November 10, 2015
The inaugural iGaming Entrepreneur Conference took place today at the Dexter House in London and it was a success.
- Gaming Realms acquires RealNetworks’ Slingo; RockYou buy solitaire games
July 24, 2015
Gaming Realms announce $18m deal to buy RealNetworks' Slingo social casino brand; RockYou acquire two MavenHut solitaire games.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017