Tag Archives: Gaming Policy Committee
- A Regulated US Online Gambling Market – The End of US Affiliates as we know it?
1 August 2012
US-facing gambling affiliates got what they wanted late last year and it came from the unexpected one. – the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Nevada approves Shuffle Master, threatens Caesars, anticipates online poker
26 July 2012
Nevada approves Shuffle Master's online poker tech provider license; Caesars threatened with "seven-figure" fine if minors caught gambling
- Nevada committee meets Wednesday; online poker affiliates will need licenses
24 July 2012
Nevada Gaming Policy Committee meets Wednesday; Nevada Gaming Control Board details licensing requirements for online poker affiliates
- Nevada Gaming Policy Committee holds first meeting on future of online poker
29 March 2012
Nevada's reconstituted Gaming Policy Committee holds first meeting in decades to discuss the state's online poker plans.
- Sandoval names Gaming Policy Committee members; MGM goes deeper in debt
12 January 2012
Nevada Gov. Sandoval names members of Gaming Policy Committee; MGM Resorts to raise $500m to pay debt; Cantor's Palms sportsbook bid okayed
- Sandoval Gaming Policy Committee revival has three main aims
14 November 2011
Brian Sandoval welcomes back the GPC
Nevada fast-tracks online poker interstate compact legislation
21 February 2013