Tag Archives: Gaming Policy Committee
- A Regulated US Online Gambling Market – The End of US Affiliates as we know it?
August 1, 2012
US-facing gambling affiliates got what they wanted late last year and it came from the unexpected one. – the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Nevada approves Shuffle Master, threatens Caesars, anticipates online poker
July 26, 2012
Nevada approves Shuffle Master's online poker tech provider license; Caesars threatened with "seven-figure" fine if minors caught gambling
- Nevada committee meets Wednesday; online poker affiliates will need licenses
July 24, 2012
Nevada Gaming Policy Committee meets Wednesday; Nevada Gaming Control Board details licensing requirements for online poker affiliates
- Nevada Gaming Policy Committee holds first meeting on future of online poker
March 29, 2012
Nevada's reconstituted Gaming Policy Committee holds first meeting in decades to discuss the state's online poker plans.
- Sandoval names Gaming Policy Committee members; MGM goes deeper in debt
January 12, 2012
Nevada Gov. Sandoval names members of Gaming Policy Committee; MGM Resorts to raise $500m to pay debt; Cantor's Palms sportsbook bid okayed
- Sandoval Gaming Policy Committee revival has three main aims
November 14, 2011
Brian Sandoval welcomes back the GPC
Casino floors of the future will resemble Chuck E Cheese for over-21s
September 4, 2015
Nevada fast-tracks online poker interstate compact legislation
February 21, 2013