Tag Archives: Gaming Law
- Senate Delays Vote on Mexican Gaming Laws Until 2015
9 December 2014
The Mexican Senate’s President Luis Miguel Barbosa has announced that new gaming law will not be passed until the next senate session.
- Interview with Alfredo Lazcano Sámano and the LatAm Market
27 February 2013
Mr. Lazcano of Lazcano Sámano, S.C., serves as legal counsel/advisor to local & international gaming clients in all jurisdictions of Mexico.
- International Gaming Law Summit
2 October 2010
Reporter Rebecca Liggero brings you the video highlights from the International Gaming Law Summit in London.
- Legal Gaming Interview Part 1
15 February 2010
Part 1 of the Legal Gaming Interview video with Rebecca Liggero, Thibault Verbiest, and Quirino Mancini
- Legal Gaming Interview Part 2
Part 2 of the Legal Gaming Interview video with Rebecca Liggero and Santiago Asensi from Asensi Abogados
Interview with Eric Vorhees and Roger Ver of BitInstant.com
21 December 2012
Brock Pierce on Bitcoin’s Potential
6 November 2013