Tag Archives: Gaming Laboratories international
- Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) illuminates the path to greatness for regulators at the 20th Annual North American Regulators Roundtable
12 February 2020
NIGC Chairman E. Sequoyah Simermeyer, NIGA Chairman Ernie Stevens, Jr., Futurist Gabe Zichermann to deliver keynote addresses.
- EvenBet primed for global expansion with GLI certification
17 September 2019
EvenBet Gaming has received certification from the Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) for its newly enhanced RNG poker platform.
- GameArt awarded Spanish GLI certification
20 March 2019
GameArt has announced it can now offer its games in the regulated Spanish market, after being awarded certification by the Spanish DGOJ.
- Live Casino of BetConstruct gets certification from GLI UK
9 October 2018
BetConstruct Live Dealer Casino product has been certified by Gaming Laboratories International.
- Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) showcasing solutions to help suppliers enter Latin America at SAGSE
5 September 2018
Gaming Laboratories International will showcase solutions that help land-based, online, and lottery suppliers worldwide enter Latin American markets faster.
- Gaming Labs agrees to six-figure fine over disciplinary action
21 August 2018
The NGC slapped GLI with the fine after the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) presented a three-count complaint against the company.