Tag Archives: Gaming Innovation Group
- Gaming Innovation Group signs first external sportsbook contract with MRG’s 11.lv in Latvia
August 24, 2018
Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GiG) announces a multi-year extension with 11.lv, MRG’s (Mr Green) newly acquired iGaming company in Latvia.
- B2B segment boosts GIG Q2 2018 revenue
August 14, 2018
Gaming Innovation Group (GIG) rose 39 percent in the second quarter of 2018 on the back of strong demand for B2B offerings.
- Hard Rock International launch New Jersey online casino
June 28, 2018
Hard Rock International follows up Hard Rock Atlantic City opening with launch of GiG-powered Hardrockcasino.com New Jersey gambling site.
- B2B segment lifts GIG Q1 2018 revenue to $44M
May 3, 2018
Malta-based online gambling operator Gaming Innovation Group (GIG) continued its winning financial streak in the first three months of 2018.
- GiG announced as Malta Marathon main sponsor
April 19, 2018
GiG – also Gaming Innovation Group – is set to sponsor one of the island’s largest annual sporting events – the Malta Marathon.
- GiG signs deal with mobile real money and social games developer Gaming Realms
April 3, 2018
GiG is very pleased to announce the integration of Gaming Realms’ popular mobile real money and social games into GiG’s full-service platform.
Hard Rock International launch New Jersey online casino
June 28, 2018
Hard Rock Int’l pick GiG for New Jersey online casino partner
February 6, 2018
GIG signs largest affiliate acquisition deal to date
March 10, 2017
Gaming Innovation Group acquires Betit Group
June 30, 2016
Simon Collins: Multiplayer is the common theme for new games
August 15, 2018