Tag Archives: Gaming Innovation Group
- Gaming Innovation Group fined $25k for NJ geolocation failure
May 1, 2019
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement hits Gaming Innovation Group with $25k penalty for online gambling geolocation failure.
- GiG signs Matching Visions for its B2B marketing compliance tool, GiG Comply
April 12, 2019
Gaming Innovation Group Inc. has signed an agreement with Malta based affiliate network, Matching Visions.
- ORYX Gaming hits top gear with GiG content agreement
February 5, 2019
ORYX Gaming has continued its strong start to the year by announcing a content deal with Gaming Innovation Group (GiG).
- Gaming Innovation Group powers Hard Rock’s omni-channel sportsbook launch in New Jersey
January 31, 2019
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City launched its land-based and online sportsbook in New Jersey at HardRockSports.com and HardRockCasino.com.
- Norway-facing online gambling operators form new lobby group
January 30, 2019
Norwegian Industry Association for Online Gambling forms to press government to adopt a more open online gambling regulatory scheme.
- Gaming Innovation Group signs first external sportsbook contract with MRG’s 11.lv in Latvia
August 24, 2018
Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GiG) announces a multi-year extension with 11.lv, MRG’s (Mr Green) newly acquired iGaming company in Latvia.
Hard Rock International launch New Jersey online casino
June 28, 2018
Mr Green to enter Denmark via Dansk Underholdning deal
February 7, 2017
Hard Rock Int’l pick GiG for New Jersey online casino partner
February 6, 2018
MRG’s Mr Green online casino fined €312k by Dutch regulator
September 12, 2018