Tag Archives: Gaming Industry
- The Gaming Industry to Debate Responsible Gambling & the Value of a Good Reputation in London this September
July 8, 2015
WrB conference will return to London, bringing together the largest global gaming operators, regulators, and industry associations.
- New From Betconstruct – The Facility To Trial Your Online Gaming Website Instantly And For Free
May 28, 2015
BetConstruct announces its latest gaming industry advance which enables prospective customers to create a fully functional gaming website.
- Random Consulting is shortlisted for Three Awards at the EGR B2B Awards
May 12, 2015
The shortlists have been announced for EGR B2B Awards and Random Consulting, has been nominated as a finalist in three Services Categories.
- Gaming Industry Profiles: Graeme Levin
April 15, 2015
Becky sits down with Graeme Levin of The Gambling City Network as he shares his entire career in the gaming industry.
- GameART launch slots to appeal to culturally different player groups
January 27, 2015
GameART has released a new series of 25 slot games in time for the ICE Totally Gaming event which opens in London next week.
- Genting Singapore’s earnings suggest a slowdown in gaming sector
November 18, 2014
Genting Singapore PLC’s quarterly revenue and profit fall by 17% & 50% respectively, suggests that the gaming industry is facing a slowdown.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
September 21, 2017
Wynn Macau staff charged with spreading $6m chip thief identity
January 18, 2018