Tag Archives: gaming in holland
- Online gambling ads face restrictions in Spain: What will this mean for the industry?
October 18, 2018
Gambling operators in Spain could soon face severe advertising restrictions “similar to those placed on tobacco.” What will this mean for the industry?
- Looking back at the 2018 GiH Conference
June 25, 2018
We bring you the big news and some big names in the recently concluded 7th annual Gaming in Holland Conference in Amsterdam.
- Register today: 7 reasons to attend the 2018 GiH Conference – win an autographed Lionel Messi jersey!
June 8, 2018
There is only a little over a week left before the 7th annual Gaming in Holland Conference & Expo kicks off. Claim your spot and register today!
- Registration for the 7th Annual Gaming in Holland Conference now open!
May 9, 2018
The seventh annual Gaming in Holland Conference will feature the presentation of the very first Responsibility in Gaming Awards on June 19th to 20th.
- Announcing the 2018 Gaming in Holland Conference and Responsible Gaming Awards dinner. Don’t miss it!
April 17, 2018
The GiH Conference is THE place to connect with all the key players in the Dutch gaming industry nad it will feature the first Responsible Gaming Awards.
- GiH conference recap: Remote gaming, secondary legislation, and enforcement
June 22, 2017
Gaming in Holland Conference & Expo, speakers and panelists discussed, among other things, the legislative progress of the Dutch remote gaming bill
Breaking: Dutch Lower House okays Holland casino privatization
February 1, 2017