Tag Archives: gaming in holland
- Willem van Oort (Founder of Gaming in Holland – Gaming in Spain) to give gambling industry briefings in two panel discussions at EGC2019 Milan
21 October 2019
Veteran gaming consultant, active in the iGaming industry since 2005 to present insider information about Netherlands and Spain at EGC Milan 2019!
- Latest News from Amsterdam: Gaming in Holland Monitor and Ministry of Justice Q&A at the GiH Conference – coming up in 7 days from now
30 May 2019
Join us at the GiH Conference to Gain Instant Market Insights with the Gaming in Holland Monitor.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How to squash widespread, international match-fixing with Declan Hill
16 May 2019
Becky Liggero discusses with Declan Hill the pressing issue in sports betting industry, the match-fixing and corruption in sport at its roots.
- Gaming in Holland Conference agenda published
18 April 2019
The full agenda for the upcoming Gaming in Holland Conference on June 5-6, 2019, in Amsterdam has now been published.
- Registration for the 2019 Gaming in Holland Conference now open & first speakers announced!
26 March 2019
Now is the time to get ready and inform yourself of the latest developments in the Dutch market.
- Free webinar | Ask YOUR questions on the future regulated Dutch online market
28 February 2019
A free webinar will be held on March 5th to discuss the Dutch online market and the recent adoption of the Remote Gaming Bill by the Dutch Senate.
Breaking: Dutch Lower House okays Holland casino privatization
1 February 2017