Tag Archives: gaming in holland
- Latest News from Amsterdam: Gaming in Holland Monitor and Ministry of Justice Q&A at the GiH Conference – coming up in 7 days from now
May 30, 2019
Join us at the GiH Conference to Gain Instant Market Insights with the Gaming in Holland Monitor.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How to squash widespread, international match-fixing with Declan Hill
May 16, 2019
Becky Liggero discusses with Declan Hill the pressing issue in sports betting industry, the match-fixing and corruption in sport at its roots.
- Gaming in Holland Conference agenda published
April 18, 2019
The full agenda for the upcoming Gaming in Holland Conference on June 5-6, 2019, in Amsterdam has now been published.
- Registration for the 2019 Gaming in Holland Conference now open & first speakers announced!
March 26, 2019
Now is the time to get ready and inform yourself of the latest developments in the Dutch market.
- Free webinar | Ask YOUR questions on the future regulated Dutch online market
February 28, 2019
A free webinar will be held on March 5th to discuss the Dutch online market and the recent adoption of the Remote Gaming Bill by the Dutch Senate.
- Online gambling ads face restrictions in Spain: What will this mean for the industry?
October 18, 2018
Gambling operators in Spain could soon face severe advertising restrictions “similar to those placed on tobacco.” What will this mean for the industry?