Tag Archives: Gaming Control Board
- Resorts World Las Vegas on track, Genting suitability hearing to happen soon
March 7, 2014
Genting's Resorts World Las Vegas project is on track as the company awaits the Gaming Control Board's suitability hearing.
- Nevada casinos lose $1.35b in 2013, marking fifth straight year of red ink
January 12, 2014
Nevada casinos lose a collective $1.35b in 2013, up 11.2% from 2012 and the fifth straight year of red ink.
- Cantor Gaming rebrands as Nevada prepares to slap company with $2m+ fine
January 8, 2014
Sportsbook operator Cantor Gaming rebrands as CG Technology as regulators hit company with 18-count complaint over former VP Mike Colbert.
- Don’t blame baccarat for Nevada casino revenue slump
November 27, 2013
Nevada casino gambling revenue falls 2.5% in October, despite positive baccarat numbers and a 390% gain in football betting win.
- Nevada’s January revenue fall underscores baccarat dependence
March 8, 2013
Nevada gaming revenues fall in January due to Lunar New Year falling in February this year; the implications of casino shift to baccarat
- Mississippi online gambling bill dies; California to renew sports bet push; Nevada operator delays
February 7, 2013
Mississippi's online gambling bill dies (again); California will introduce sports bet bill (again); Nevada pushes for interstate compacts
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014